Hospital Assist Nigeria
Hospital Assist Nigeria (HAN) is one of Nigeria’s leading pioneer healthcare management consultancy company incorporated in 2005. HAN is motivated by the inherent opportunities and challenges in developing a market that has good potential for continuous growth. Our goal is to make the difference wherever we are and whatever we are into. The difference might be lowering the cost burden to end users or improving the quality of healthcare delivered to compete in global markets.
We specialize in providing services that enhance hospital performance and healthcare delivery. Our landmarks are prominent throughout the healthcare space in Nigeria. Our package includes Turnkey design of health facilities, Hospital Information System (HIS), management of healthcare facilities, among many others.
Hospital Management Consultancy
- Hospital Quality Management
- Healthcare Service Marketing
- Hospital Information System (H.I.S)
- Management of Healthcare Facilities
- Project Planning
- Independent Verification Agent: National IndependentVerificationAgent (IVA) for Saving One Million Live(SOML) program
- Training and Capacity development
- Designing and structuring PPPs
- Developing PPP incentive schemes and their procurement
- Advising governments on the use and design of public-private partnership to improve the level of service delivery in the health sector.
Healthcare is not just about a disease or its cure. It is about people, real people. A
patient is not ‘Room No 37’ or an interesting case of appendicitis. She is someone
with a name, emotions and attachments.
Mobile X-Ray and Static X-Ray, Ultrasound machine, Digitizer Scanner, CT Scanner, Mammography scanner, MRI scanner, C-Arm
Hematology Analyzer, Biochemistry Analyzer, Blood Bank, Cold Centrifuge, Blood Bags (Single, Double and Triple)
Have Any Questions?
HAN is one of the few turnkey healthcare companies in Nigeria with a dedicated pool of highly qualified professionals from various fields in the healthcare managementand clinical practices.
If you have any questions to ask or ways in which we can improve please feel free to fill the contact form and we would get back to you shortly.